Welcome to NewgTLDsite.com. NewgTLDsite.com is operated by NewDot Media.
Effective January 15, 2013
This policy makes reference to terms defined in the NewDot Media General Terms and Conditions.
Information that we collect and how we use it
- Registration information – When you sign up for the Site, we ask for your personal information so that we can provide you with the Services. In some cases, we may also ask you to send us additional information or to answer additional questions to help verify your information.
- Information obtained from third parties – In order to protect you from fraud or other misconduct, we may obtain information about you from third parties to verify the information you provide. We also may obtain information from third parties in connection with providing the Services to you.
- Submission information – When you submit information through the Services, we may store that information and also collect and store metadata about that information. We do not screen for personally identifying information; to the extent you have included any such information in your submissions, it will be stored and disclosed in the course of our general use of such information.
- Information about your use of the Services – In order to protect you from fraud, phishing and other misconduct, we may collect information about your interaction with the Services to help validate your identity or detect potentially fraudulent conduct. Any such information that we collect will only be used to detect and prevent fraud or other misconduct, unless you explicitly grant us permission to use it in another manner.
- Log information – When you use the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send an email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links – We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
In addition to the above, we use the information that we collect to:
- Provide our services to you;
- Perform auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensure the technical functioning of our network; and
- Develop new services.
We will only share your personal information with other companies or individuals outside NewDot Media in the following circumstances:
- To give effect to your pre-registration requests by providing information to ICANN-accredited registrars who may be able to process the registrations of your requested domain names.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce our Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of NewDot Media, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical and technical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
The security of your account also depends on keeping your account password confidential and you should not share your account name or password with anyone. If you do share your account information with a third party, they will have access to your account and your personal information.
Accessing and updating personal information
You can review and update your information by logging in to your account and going to the “Edit Account” page. You can also view your previous transaction history on the ”Edit Account” page.
You can disable your account by contacting us at email@example.com. If you do so, your account information will no longer be viewable through NewDot Media, and at your request, we will remove your personal information from any metadata or labels attached to materials you have submitted to us. However, such materials will remain available through the Services, and in order to meet our reporting and auditing obligations and to detect, deter, and prevent fraud or other misconduct on our systems, your account information will be retained in our systems. If you disable your account, your personally identifiable information will not be used by NewDot Media or shared with third parties except for these purposes. We may delete these records over time if permitted or required by law.
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at 409 W 1080 N American Fork, UT 84003 USA.
409 W 1080 N
American Fork, UT 84003